300 mL Ultrasonic Diffuser
Fill your House or Office with any aroma with this 300 mL Ultrasonic Diffuser!
This Ultrasonic Diffuser holds 300 mL of water which covers approximately 400 sq. ft.. This diffuser is large enough to fill most areas with aromatherapy. The light setting can either show warm white or soft white. This diffuser can be set to run up to 8 hours continuously and will turn off automatically when water runs out. Use with your Earthroma Essential Oils.
- Material: Advanced PP + ABS material
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- LED light: 1 Color lamps - Warm white or Soft White options
- Adjustable Mist Intensity: Red = Continuous, Green = 30 seconds
- Timer: 60 / 180 / 360 minutes / On
- Runs up to 8 Hours continuously with auto shut off
- Covers up to 400 sq. ft.
1. Before pressing the "Mist" button, please ensure that you have added water into the unit.
2. Don't let water flow into "Air Outlet", it may damage the diffuser
3. Please make sure the essential oil is 100% pure and water soluble
4. Clean regularly to avoid malfunction.
- Bath, Bedroom, Beauty Salon, Kitchen, Spa, Living Room, Office, Hotel, Studio
1 x 300 ml Aroma Diffuser
1 x Charger Adapter
1 x Measuring cup for filling water
1 x User Manual
Oil is NOT included in this package.
Why our Essential Oils & Carrier Oils are the Highest Quality!
✔ 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
✔ GC/MS Reports on all oils to show the Purity
✔ Kosher Certified Oils (food grade) - varies
✔ Cold Stored at 37°F to improve the shelf life
✔ Every bottle is Sanitized at 160°F
✔ Perfect for Aromatherapy / Therapeutic/ Topical Uses
✔ Free Gift with Every Order - varies
✔ Free Shipping on all USA orders
✔ 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
✔ We ship FAST, orders usually ship same day
✔ Excellent Customer Service
We Cold Store (refrigerate) ALL our Essential Oils & Carrier Oils, which increases the Shelf Life!
We believe that everyone should receive the purest oils possible, so we store all our Essential Oils and Carrier Oils in our cold room until they are shipped. This maintains the oil at a stable 37°F and reduces the chance for any oxidization which can greatly reduce the life span of the oils. This also protects the oils from insects or pests contaminating the oils after it is bottled.
We also recommend that you refrigerate the oils or store in a cold, dry, dark location with cap tightly sealed. To learn more about why we refrigerate click here.