Stress Relief Essential Oil Gift Set
This Stress Relief Gift Set will help you Relax and Melt Away the Stress!
This set includes 5 bottles of our 100% Pure Essential Oils at a discounted price.
- Bergamot - will help you slip into something more comfortable with its Soothing and Relaxing aroma
- Clary Sage - is a potent relaxation oil. It is a fantastic antidepressant, easing nervous tension, fear, stress, paranoia and depression
- Lemongrass - helps stimulate the mind, lift your spirits and relieve stress
- Lavender - use to relax, combat stress, insomnia, uplift your mood
- Ylang Ylang - this sweet, floral aroma acts as a sedative and helps with nerves, stress, anxiety and anger
Please choose your bottle size above. Follow the links for more information on each oil.
Our 100% Pure Essential Oils come Chilled and are available in 3 different sizes with a euro style dropper for easy use and a tamper proof sealed cap.
Drops of Essential Oil per bottle size
- 5 mL = 100 drops per bottle
- 15 mL = 300 drops per bottle
- 30 mL = 600 drops per bottle
Why our Essential Oils & Carrier Oils are the Highest Quality!
✔ 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
✔ GC/MS Reports on all oils to show the Purity
✔ Kosher Certified Oils (food grade) - varies
✔ Cold Stored at 37°F to improve the shelf life
✔ Every bottle is Sanitized at 160°F
✔ Perfect for Aromatherapy / Therapeutic/ Topical Uses
✔ Free Gift with Every Order - varies
✔ Free Shipping on all USA orders
✔ 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
✔ We ship FAST, orders usually ship same day
✔ Excellent Customer Service
We Cold Store (refrigerate) ALL our Essential Oils & Carrier Oils, which increases the Shelf Life!
We believe that everyone should receive the purest oils possible, so we store all our Essential Oils and Carrier Oils in our cold room until they are shipped. This maintains the oil at a stable 37°F and reduces the chance for any oxidization which can greatly reduce the life span of the oils. This also protects the oils from insects or pests contaminating the oils after it is bottled.
We also recommend that you refrigerate the oils or store in a cold, dry, dark location with cap tightly sealed. To learn more about why we refrigerate click here.